Wednesday, December 6, 2006
Tuesday, December 5, 2006
- Pondok Alamanda is a two stories bungalow. We are influenced, architecturally and culturally, by the Toraja's ancestral home, "house of origin", Southern Sulawesi. The house of origin is known as Tongkonan. The word "Tongkonan" comes from the Toraja's original word for 'to sit'. Literally means of the place where family members meet to discuss important affairs, to take part in ceremonies and to make arrangements for the refurbishment of the house.
- Pondok Alamanda is located in Batu, Eastern of Java, about 110 km away from Juanda International Airport, Surabaya, 15 km away from Malang.
- Because of its uniqueness, mountainous and quiet environment, our pondok is an ideal spot to relax in tranquility and have a peaceful weekend break with your family and friends, in which Pondok Alamanda has to offer.
- We have all types of guests from families, tourists and corporate, who come from different places, for reunions, holidays, celebrating birthdays, or even business leisure.
- We have 7 pondoks in the property and each pondok has in-house facilities, which are:
- two bed rooms - twin and king sized bed
- Kitchen with cooking appliances
- Living area with sofa bed (comfortable for 2)
- Dinning area with dinner sets
- Private Parking space with driver's bed and bath room
- Breakfast for 4 (four) people
- Inspired by the beauty of nature, you will find pleasure by walking, cycling, "naik-andong" (car horses), and sightseeing or even sit back, relax and enjoy the beauty of our pondok.
We would like to thank all of our guests who support us for 15 years (1992 ~ 2007). Until today, it is such a challenging mission to improve our quality of service to provide great stay, great experience, and great fun.
We look forward to welcome you to our pondok and we assure you will enjoy your stay.
Thank you for visiting Pondok Alamanda website.
Pondok Alamanda Family